Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
Flat6Labs is a Startup Accelerator launched by Sawari Ventures in 2011, it provides startups with seed funding, mentorship, office space & business education. A Global Accelerator Network Member.
Posts tagged News
Aug 1 '12
Watch: A Summary of The U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton visit to Flat6Labs
Jun 26 '12
Cool links you need to check for Tuesday, June 26, 2012
- ‘Klout’ founder Joe Fernandez gives a short interview about how it all started: http://goo.gl/jjbu5
- A Jordan based online bookseller aims to help those in the Arab world read more. Find out more about ‘Jamalon’: http://goo.gl/uM6wn
- See Techcrunch’s review of the new and improved Firefox browser for Android: http://goo.gl/jUwkM
- ‘Yammer’ purchased by Microsoft, ‘Wired.com’ looks for the next jaw-dropping business oriented social media: http://goo.gl/9wIEa
Jun 13 '12
Cool links you need to check for Tuesday, June 12, 2012
- Find out more about KickStarter’s failed projects. Can we learn from their mistakes?: http://goo.gl/BABJI
- Today’s blast from the past comes in a new look, ‘Max Payne Mobile’ will be released on June 14th. Here’s to hardcore gamers!:http://goo.gl/2luHw
- Are you an Apple Freak or an Android Lover? Let the battle continue with a comparison between both operation systems - iOS 6 and Ice Cream Sandwich: http://goo.gl/DL56N